- Child Welfare Manual
- Section 3:
- Delivery of Services/Intact Families
- Chapter 2:
- Procedures to Open or Reopen a Family for Services
- Subsection 5:
- Forms Completion and Record Review
- Effective Date:
- August 8, 2007
§3 ch2: Procedures to Open or Reopen a Family for Services
2.5 Forms Completion and Record Review
- Review all case records, other documents, and computer information systems to become familiar with the family’s past and current situation.
- Complete the Family Centered Services Case Report form (SS-63) if the case referral was not due to a CA/N investigation. Have it entered in the computer information system. (This form will be automatically generated if referral was due to a CA/N investigation.)
- Complete the ICPC Information fields on the Alternative Care Client form, SS-61, if a child is placed with his/her parents within or out of Missouri through an Interstate Child Placement Compact (ICPC) agreement.
- Receive Central Office computer generated Family Centered Services Case Report form, SS-63 turnaround.
Chapter Memoranda History: (prior to 1/31/07)