Section 4 Overview
This section pertains to the policy and procedures necessary when an out-of-home placement of a child is imminent or has occurred.
Chapter 17 Overview
This chapter describes the Respite Care Program.
Table of Contents
- 17.1 Respite Care
- 17.2 Types of Respite Care
- 17.3 Recruitment and Retention
- 17.4 Approval Process of Respite Care Providers
- 17.5 Renewal Process of Respite Care Providers
- 17.6 Guidelines for Use
- 17.7 Reimbursement for Respite Care
- 17.8 Respite for Youth with Elevated Needs-Level B Resource Providers
- 17.8.1 Level B Respite Training
- 17.9 Case Recording