An individual may apply for medical assistance at the county Family Support Division (FSD) office in which (s)he resides, or in some cases at outreach sites. Applications for MO HealthNet Managed Care may be made by phone by calling (888) 275-5908 or by mailing a completed MO HealthNet Managed Care application to a MO HealthNet Managed Care Service Center.
If the individual is determined eligible, the individual or family receives an approval letter from the FSD county office that is valid until they are issued a MO HealthNet identification card with the next regular payroll. Participants eligible for MO HealthNet Managed Care must enroll in a health plan. The MO HealthNet Managed Care participant must present the MO HealthNet card and the MO HealthNet Managed Care health plan card each time a medical service is rendered.
Participant Quick Links
- Managed Care Consumer Advisory Committee Flyer updated 02/16/12
- Médica Controlada Comité Asesor para el Consumidor folleto
- Spend down Automatic Withdrawal Form 10/17/12
- MO HealthNet Premium Automatic Withdrawal Form updated 10/17/12
- Ticket to Work Health Assurance Automatic Withdrawal Form updated 10/17/12
- Participant Handbook updated 12/05/11
- Manual del Participante
- Change of Address
- Health Insurance Premium Payment (HIPP) Program
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation